As we start another year, should we look back and rejoice, or look forward with anticipation, or both? Jeremiah, the biblical prophet of 600 years before Christ, said:
“Stand at the crossroads and look. Ask … where the best road is…”
There was plenty of rejoicing at a recent IBEC Board meeting (November 2023) as we both rejoiced and looked with anticipation to 2024. Here are some of the things that excite us:
- Triventure.com has seen steady growth with individuals needing our service. Managing Director, Bob Bush, reports that some organizations are planning to use the program for their Kingdom Businesses. Triventure features BAM courses, coaching and capital.
- IBEC’s development strategy involves a plan for satellite units at 4-5 other world centers with a team of trained coaches ready to assist BAM startups in the area. The first has emerged in Brazil with Danilo Brizola of Snowman Labs, the coordinator. A dozen or more coaches have signed up for training. Other possible centers in the works include Romania, Thailand, and Uganda.
- We have made significant progress towards standards of excellence for our IBEC coaches, with training that includes the understanding of BAM, the building of a business, cultural issues, integration of a spiritual impact plan with the business plan, and Coaching 101.
- The Capital + program which positions startups for their capital raise, has taken off. Seven new businesses signed on in 2023 and the program continues to grow.
- IBEC is providing a significant value to the Lions Den’s in Birmingham and Dallas, with Bob Bush preparing businesses for their pitch but also serving as a judge and providing training in seminars.
Let your eyes look straight ahead, fix your gaze directly before you. Proverbs 4:25
Larry W. Sharp, BAM Support Specialist, IBEC Ventures